Pregnant. What should I do now?

I am a 15 year old girl from India. My parents don't stay with me, They stay in Canada. I stay here in India with a household help. I want to tell you my story now.
So, three years back, I was in a relationship with a guy 3 years my senior. All we used to do is hold hands or kiss. Then suddenly one day he asked me to go to the school infirmary. I did as he said and there he introduced me to P*rnography . He told me it feels very nice when you do that. The very next day we again went to the infirmary and made out there. It continued so for the next 6 months, we made out literally everyday. After that he suddenly started to give me very less attention. He always used to sit with me in the school bus but then it stopped after that day. I asked him what happened and he said that his friend were saying that he is ignoring them so that is why he had to spend time with them also. After that I got to know that he was cheating on me with one of my friends. We broke up after that. A few months ago we had our school fest and he was a volunteer. We were all sitting in the school auditorium. He suddenly came up to me and wanted to talk to me. He said that he had realised what mistake he had committed. He had missed me very much in those days that we were not together. Then we went to the school building and got inside a class. We were holding hands and talking to each other. Suddenly he initiated on a kiss. We started kissing and it went on to be a make out session. We were again like before making out each and everyday. One day he came to my house. We started making out there also but with our clothes off ( in school we had to wear our clothes because it was very risky). A few days ago, to my horror I found out that I was pregnant. I told him this but he denied everything. He accused me of having sex with another guy. What do i do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• From the sounds of things, you, firstly have (had I hope) a prick for a boyfriend. Secondly, the most important thing, well one of the most important things when bringing life into this world, amongst a lot of others is, financial support and stability. I do not know where you stand with this, but consider it very much so before you make any decisions. It will not be easy raising and child and telling your parents will most certainly not be either. It would be better to tell them before they find out through other means if you do choose to keep the baby. If not, they do not need to know.

Good luck with this, it is going to be difficult. I wish you all the best

• Presently I do have the financial support with me. My parents are pretty rich. But I don't know if i will have the money i now have when they get to know about the baby

What Guys Said 3

• Have the baby and raise it. Its not the babys fault you couldn't keep your legs closed or that his dad is an idiot. Plus by the sounds of it you sound financially stable considering you're being taken care of by your maids.

• I am ready to raise the baby, with or without him. But the main problem is telling my parents about it.

• Thank you for your help

• You're welcome.

• What a fast generation... Huh...

Ask a lady doctor to help u in your abortion.

• flush your baby down the toilet when it pops out.

What Girls Said 3

• Woow... this generation tho... yeaa.. what i don't get is why do teen girls have to be so stupid? It is pretty obvious to me that the dude is a douche... yea... i got nothing. You just should have been smarter and more responsible since ur parents don't live with u... anyways, it's still not only ur fault.. your parents just don't seem to give a crap on how you're raised soo..

• Don't care about those haters on this page, they don't have a life seriously.
    I think you should keep the baby, yes you are fifteen but you know what. If you feel ready for a kid, then keep it. Everyone is afraid to tell their parents, but they will accept it with time. A friend of me got a baby as 14, but you know what that baby changed her and her life. She has the best grades in school and so many people who support her.
    Talk with the father and tell him you can take a DNA test when the baby is born if he don't believe you. Don't listen to others about abortion everyone will tell you, you can't do it and that is wrong! People will love to see you fall and they will always make you feel weaker then you are.
    If this guy doesn't want to have the baby, it is normal in the beginning because of your age, but he will accept it sooner or later and he will love the baby as much as you do

• I will try to talk to him and i think i will have the baby.

• Are you wanting to have this baby? Than you should i think. I wouldn't do an abortion just because his or her dad is a jerk, but if you're not ready an abortion or giving up for adoption is probably a better option. Maybe you can look for someone to talk with to help you make a decision. Wish you a lot of luck