Is it weird my boyfriend has a list of past sexual experiences?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half. We both just finished graduate school and moved to Chicago together. At the outset of our relationship when we talked about our sexual histories, he mentioned he keeps a sexual personal history chart for safety reasons. However, some of the entries in his chart are like "where he first did it" with a girl. He hasn't had any sort of extreme sexual history and I suspect it's more about remembering than being safe about STDs, etc. That said, that's kind of scary that he feels the need to remember these people and keep this list around but on the other hand, I know this list will always be in his head anyway so should I be scared of it being on paper? or am I just being insecure about his history in general? I guess I don't feel the need to write these things down so I have no idea why he does!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah that's weird. REALLY WEIRD! If he is worried about an STD go get a freakin' STD test done. If it comes back clean he is safe and can forget all the girls in his past anyways. If he's clean now, they didn't give him something. Then go get yourself checked. If you're both clean then you should stay clean. Seriously he sounds creepy to me. It sounds more like his trophy for what he has done. He seems very immature and hung up on the past. I would tell him to get rid of the list. I might have ended when I found out about the list though. It's too weird.

What Guys Said 2

• When I'm banished from civil society, one thing that whittles down the hours rather nicely is making lists of past girls that you've known and sort of loved. It's just a good way to assert that the past was real, and mattered immensely at the time.

• its to WIRED DEAR...if he had a frea of STD ,etc then asked him to get tested himself my a medicall professional...otherwise don't make such kind of list this kind of list shows that he don't havr trust in his partner...and that lead to broken relation in near future.

What Girls Said 1

• I would only be upset if the list was long enough to need to put it down on paper to remember.