Should I ask out the girl in my class?

The thing is, I'm probably 20 years older than she is and I don't even know if she's into white men (she's black). If we were closer in age, I wouldn't think twice about it. I don't want to come across as the creepy old guy and make things awkward in class, but I don't want to pass up on a potentially good thing.

We've had friendly chat between classes, but it's always been about school related things. She wouldn't be the first woman her age I've been involved with recently, so I don't think I'm being totally unrealistic in wanting to ask her out.

Do you think I'm crazy for wanting to pursue her, or should I go ahead and risk it?

She said yes!

What Girls Said 1

• Risk it! What do you have to lose? Once you are in your twenties age is just a number. The connection that two people have comes from the heart and soul, not age. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Age is just a number. Ask her out. If she is attracted to you and is interested in you, she will say 'yes' irrespective of your age. Good luck!