I told him I liked him though text & he didn't text back?

i told him I wanted to tel him something, and he was like what what for about an hour until I got the guts to text him and he didn't text back :| .

is that bad or what :| ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he didn't text you back, that could mean he's not really all that into you and now he feels uncomfortable. He doesn't know what to say, so he's just not answering you back. Or, maybe his cell phone died. Don't text him. Call him and ask him what's up? And when you do, don't sound all nervous and unsure of yourself. Just be like, "Hey what's up? I told you that I like you and you never responded back. It's not a big thing if you don't, but you could have at least said something."

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he ended it right there.

Ted

• ders a small possibility he is playin cool but if I had to guess prob not most men will b straight up I no Ur prob young but maybe consider calling him and askin .

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes texts don't go through. Maybe after an hour of him asking you what what what he got mad and stopped bothering to look at the phone. I'd just call and ask him if he got the message and tell him you're into him and ask if he feels the same.

• sorry to say that might be a bad thing. maybe it just scared him.