Would you lose respect of your boyfriend because of this?

Going through the police academy doing really well but got complacent towards the end failed a test before graduation and have to go back into another class. She broke up with me a week before I failed this test.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you lose respect of your boyfriend because of this?
    Yes I lose respect for people who half-ass stuff especially if they claim it's something they want. If you're going to get lazy, complacent, overconfident at the end of something like this that suggests to me you may have a tendency to take things for granted and I don't want a relationship that may be such.

• Well this is the first response to say what I've been thinking in my head. Don't want her to think of. me as a wimp that couldn't hack something like this. Truth be told over confidence and seeing the end right there was what it was.

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all. Why would I?

• Looks like I couldn't handle it or something. Truth be told I just got complacent and cocky.

• No that just shows that she was with you because you were doing so good & she didn't have the guts to stay with you during the bad times. That's so immature.

• Look like I couldn't handle it or something? Made it towards the end a lot of. people washed out because they couldn't hack it. Truth be told I just got cocky and complacent

• I wouldn't lose respect for my bf, actually something similar happened to him but with something else, he tried his best yet he couldn't make it, and I actually I respect him more for having failed but having been able to rise from the ashes, I truly admire him for it

• When are you going to stop asking this question?

• Of course not. I'd try to help him out.

• You wouldn't think any less at all?

• Looks like I couldn't handle it or somwthing.. a lot of people wash out because of that. truth be told I just got cocky and complacent

• It doesn't matter, she should have helped you out if she cared about you.

What Guys Said 0