How would you feel if your S/O still wore gifts from their ex?

How would you feel if your S/O still wore stuff like a ring from and ex or a necklace?

Any more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long as he or she is out of our her life and doesn't bother us I'm fine.

• Very true, thank you x

What Guys Said 2

• It wouldn't really bother me... As long as I knew it was over between them and she was focused on me, I don't have a problem with it.

• I think its a bad sign, i threw all of the things my ex gave me when we broke up because its like a connection to an old life... and sometimes people forget how bad their previous relationship was when they see those connections.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends. If they still have feelings for them and wearing it, I would feel a little upset about it. However, if they just simply like the item a lot, then it wouldn't bother me. I had a boyfriend purchase me a pretty bracelet that I really wanted for Christmas. After we broke up, I still wear it. Not because I have feelings attached to the bracelet or him, just because I still really enjoy the look of it and find it beautiful. =) I had an ex of mine to wear the silver chain link necklace I bought him for years even after the break up. We always remained friends after the breakup, the necklace held no significant meaning. It was a gift, and you should still be able to use it if you enjoy it.

• Thanks for your help ^-^ I see where your coming from xx