Do you have to talk to your girlfriend/boyfriend 24/7?

I love my boyfriend and everything but does that mean i have to text him all the time in one day? I normally text him in the morning or the evenings and stop texting him for a certain amount of hours (3-8 hours) and then text him back. For example: text him in the morning. Then ill text him at night. Im not playing hard to get im just busy and im pretty sure he is doing stuff too. Is this bad or is this okay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg no. If we did, we would end up killing each other

What Guys Said 1

• No you don't

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all. I'd never get anything done then lol.

• No. Anytime I'm fine just thinking about touching him when I feel like having contact but I I'd he is bit around.

Texting isn't my thing. I find it constructive and kind of annoying but in not a texter.

I write to ask or answer questions not really to spend quality time.

• Oh boy here we go -typos:)

@ No. I don't. I'm fine just thinking about touching him when I feel like having contact but I Or he is not around.

Texting isn't my thing. I find it constrictive and kind of annoying , but im not a texter.

I write to ask or answer questions , not really to spend quality time.

• It's fine if you guys are OK with it