Am I breaking up with a great girl because of a stupid reason?

Hi y'all I'm relatively new to this website so give me a break if this has been mentioned a thousand other times... I'm dating a gorgeous amazing girl. Were both aviation majors which makes having a girl I can talk airplanes to a huge turn on, we have been dating around eight months now so we have have gotten to know each other very well. The only problem is she is not sexual or into anything sexual at all, I'm not a horn dog but the occasional "fun time" is great! the most we have ever done is make out/ light groping and that's it. I thought nothing about it in the beginning but it's really starting to be on my mind. After asking her about it she told me she wants to wait for marriage to have sex and has just never been into sexual acts before. were both virgins and both 20, in addition to this we don't get to see each other that often, she's an Olympic caliber athlete which takes up a lot of time and also has other sponsorships which acquire more time. In addition to this we both are full time students and we both have to fly which is a big time consumer so sometimes finding time can be hard. But when we do it's amazing, we have class together so there's that but getting to be alone with each other maybe once a week. I love this girl so much it hurts but the low sexuality wears me down when I'm in the mood and I get a cold shoulder in response. in addition she's never been that physical either when it comes to touch and affection which is another mismatch between us. I feel like this could just be from a lack of experience because she seems nervous and tense whenever we kiss/makeout (she's a bad kisser). I know were both young but that's part of the problem, I want to have fun while I can and I just feel like I'm going to eventually get bored of her, and if we don't end up getting married I would have wasted my 20's years on a long sexless relationship. I want to get y'alls opinion, do you think this would work in the long run?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It most likely won't work. This is because you two are not on the same page. You want to have sex, and she doesn't. This means that either you will eventually end up cheating on her, you'll get bored of her and leave her, or you'll subconsciously pressure her into having sex with you, which would be the worst of all. If you're looking for someone to have sex with, then find someone who wants to have sex with you. Don't get into a relationship with a girl who wants to wait for marriage when you want sex right now, because things can't go right in a relationship if the two people are not on the same page. I have had this happen to a lot of my close friends, so I know how that goes. Even if you don't mean to pressure her, she will feel pressure if she knows that you want to have sex. And since you're very young and I'm assuming that she is around the same age, she will want to please you in fear that you'll leave her. But then she will later hate herself for that and resent you. Just don't do it.

What Girls Said 4

• It seems like you both have very busy lives, if you can get to love her you may have a great thing and you may even want to try to wait until marriage. The "bad kisser" thing, you can fix that, srsly, teach her!!! if you have a relationship and you trust each other you can make it great by practicing and communicating. I'd tell her how you feel and see how she reacts, she may want to keep you around but is worried that you can't deal with her busy life, you I've heard of couples like you and her and they have worked it out.

• I think 8 months is a long enough time to be ready for some kind of interaction especially sex.. me being 18 and a virgin myself I'd love a relationship that lasts that long and I'd be ready if u were.. so no I don't think u broke up with her for the wrong reason

• Try to encourage her and tell her just how attracted you are to her, even if she is a horrible kisser DO NOT TELL HER THAT, try to guide her into the right... Technique while praising her. If you start to even consider cheating break it off! Also, talk to her about wanting to talk your relationship to the next level.

• I don't think it will last. my advice is to break up with her.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not such a bad thing to wait for marriage.