When are you being clingy?

I have this problem that whenever I make male friends online, I feel like they lose interest really fast. Like the first day we talk, it'll be for a really long time, but the next day it's like he lost all the interest in talking to me and when I text him he doesn't answer, at all. I met this guy last night and he was super sweet and all that fuzzy stuff, we started texting eachother on kik and today I texted him in the morning and he hasn't even read it yet. I don't want to text him again cause I feel like I would come off as clingy because we basically just met. It's really annoying cause I'm really starting to like him. We got along really well and all, but now I don't know what to do :( That's why I wanna know, when are you being too clingy?

Hey! He already answered and we talked for a while, but then the connection broke...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more clingy when I'm super lonely. Which is usually after 12am lol. I hate coming off as clingy tho so I'll fight myself not to send out texts or anything. Even tho I'll be wanting to talk to them so bad. It kinda sucks because I feel like guys don't go through this.

• Yes omg I feel the same way, it's like so many thoughts run through my head as I fight the urge to text them again XD

• Right. And the more I fight, the stronger the urge becomes. And sometimes I fail lol. And then the immense amount of regret I feel afterwards reminds me to be a little stronger next time. It sucks.

• lol I feel the exact same way

What Guys Said 2

• Don't talk for hours with these guys. You probably poured your heart out too. you gotta leave a little mystery in there or it's just not interesting like reading a book twice in a row. You might still like that book but it gets older and older each time you read it. Let them discover new things about you one at a time just be flirty and let him take the steps like you're doing the foxtrot.

• I agree, but I didn't pour my heart out XD in fact I barely told him anything about myself. We just talked about random things, not really about ourselves :)

• This is gonna sound counter-intuitive but youve gotta just dissapear every once in awhile... make him wonder what you're doing now that you're not talking to him as much. Make sure the next time you have a conversation you're the one to end it. and dont start it up again for at least 24 hours.

• ALWAYS CLINGY!

What Girls Said 2

• I tend to be most clingy late at night. It begins 'round 1am and gets progressively more disgusting. I usually set my phone well out of reach and try to fall asleep at that point.

I notice I'm quite clingy-like on the weekends, as well. Probably because that's usually when no conversing happens whatsoever.

• Just leave it at that text. To text again may come off as a little clingy. I really wouldn't text him again until he texts you now.