Your best and worst dates?

What were your best and worst dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm my best date was super long. Went to dinner, ice cream, a movie, and then hung out listening to music and making out in his car. It was a lot of fun, and he's a great guy. I hardly noticed the time passing by. I think it started at 6 in the evening and ended at 2 in the morning.

Worst date - it was a walk by the river. Which in itself would've been really nice, but the guy I was with was kinda rude, way too pushy, and thought it was a good idea to smoke a joint the whole time lol. I laugh at it now, but back then I was just looking for the quickest way to leave.

• Oh that sounds really fun actually.

Haha should have had a friend call ya at __ time just in case XD.

• Yeah, would've been a good idea lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Best date. We went bowling and he couldn't bowl so I got to teach him , it was so much fun.
    Worst date: I had to pay for his ticket and than he tried to stick his hand up my dress while we were in a packed movie theatre. I've never wanted to smack a guy so bad before in my life.

• Haha that's a pretty bad date, the first one sounds fun though.

• Yeah I was so upset I just wanted to get up and leave but I paid for it was so I was going to watch it lol. That was my first valentine too. blah. But yeah the bowling was fun , good memories :)

• I've only been on dates with myself... like that time when I went to get ice cream by myself... that is a moment I will always cherish :'D

• I have been on wonderful dates. I don't think there was ever a bad one.

• My best date was the time when he took me out to a fancy restaurant paid for everything and then fucked me harder than anyone has in my entire life. My worst was when my date had a tiny cock

• Best date: That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

What Guys Said 2

• Best was with a girl I met up with one summer day, we saw a movie in the afternoon, had lunch then hung out through the afternoon till the evening when the air was sweet and scented and the city looked awesome in the sunset. We decided to eat dinner together too. We really clicked.
    Worst was with a girl who kept going to the bathroom to do cocaine.

• Oh thats pretty cool, just met her randomly or?

• Oh nice, been thinking of getting a girls number, same kind of situation.

• Do it!

• I actually have never been on an official date.