Do you give people a chance, even if they're not your type?

This guy apparently likes me and wants to go out but he's not my type. This has happened to me before. Should I give him a chance or not? I just feel like when you know you type, you know who you feel comfortable with and get along with.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I guess I will give him a shot!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's worth going on one date, at least. You never know, he might surprise you, even if you already know which guys you usually like best. He could be an exception. So yeah, one date isn't so bad. :)

• Thanks for MHO. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Give him a chance. I connected heavily with a girl that wasn't my type and while it ended terribly it was related to how I felt about her.

Men are like surprises, sometimes you find a gem, sometimes a turd.

• Maybe, depends if they really like me. :/

• You should not.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, I've liked plenty of guys that weren't my type. My type is nerdy/geeky/dorky guys and I like them really lean/thin and don't have a lot of muscle. That's my type. I've dated/had flings/flirtationship's with guys that were the total opposite of that. Yes, I have a type, but it's not my preference to be with that type. As long as he treats me well, we have plenty of things in common and we both like each other (haha, kind of important), then I'm good to go. :) Give this guy a chance. You never know what might happen.

• Go for it! You should try different things, and maybe you will find a part of you said you havnt found yet!