How to tell a guy you like him?

I really like this guy.. He's a bit older but there's something about him that crazy attracted to and I really wanna tell him I like him, but scared of rejection. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rejection isn't something to be scared of,
    If you should fear anything,
    it should be the fear of not being able to Love at all.

xoxo.

What Guys Said 4

• Fearing rejection is normal but before you even think about saying anything, you gotta accept the fact that you may be turned down.
    Be straightforward because a lot of us guys aren't good at picking up cues and hints. You could send him a long flirty text message confessing your love for him. Though text, you give him the opportunity to think out what he'll say or do next. The downside of texting, waiting for a responses can be nerve wrecking and you don't get to see his initial reaction. If you're out with him and you have a moment alone, take advantage and let him know. It may be a little sudden for him, especially, if it's random but it's better you say something rather than thinking what if. There's nothing more painful than withholding your feelings for a special person then watching them hook up with someone else. :/

• Everyone is afraid of rejection but its something you have to push through to get to the other side. Sometimes it'll work out and sometimes it won't. If it doesn't then at least you'll know so you can move on. Nothing ventured nothing gained

• With a bod like that, I don't know how he could say no. ;) lol Sorry. What's he typically doing when you see him?

• If you cannot accept he may not like you back it's best you not tell him.

What Girls Said 1

• 1. go up to him.
    2. say hi
    3. tell him straight forward "I have a crush on you
    3.5 then give him your number "text me sometime #######
    4. smile and walk away or continue talking

I did that Friday and I am now happy in a relationship with that boy :D I know, its hella nerve wracking but believe me- they are even more afraid of us than we are of them. good luck btw!