Dating for two months... when do you become exclusive or bf/gf? Who brings it up first? How does it get brought up?

I don't wanna come across needy or desperate but it's been almost 2 months and I'm about to sleep with him soon, is it too much to ask if he's sleeping with anyone else? How do I make it seem calm, cool, and casual?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him what you guys are. I was straight forward with my boyfriend after the second date. I asked him what we were and he wanted to be exclusive so we became exclusive. There's no need to tip toe around the question and if he sees desperation, then he's not worth your time.

What Guys Said 1

• There are no rules in dating. Its all done by feelings. You're both adults and sex is a normal part of everyday life. It should be as easy as talking about dinner

What Girls Said 1

• just be like hey i was just wondering where u want us to go do u want us to be exclusive or do u still wanna see other people n just be like im not seeing any one else i just wanna know if we are on the same page