How to reject a guy without hurting him? Guys, how should a girl reject you and have you not get hurt?

So, one of my guy friends is starting to like me. I tried to not send him mixed signals and make it clear I don't like him back, but I'm not sure if he's getting them. Any tips on that? And also, I still want to be his friend, he is super nice and adorable in that brotherly way. If he does ask me out, I really don't want to hurt him because he has been badly hurt in the past. How do I do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy has to not care in the first place. He just flirts with you cause he's a flirt. He doesn't care what you think or feel even if gets rejected by you. Basically your guy friend has to be emotionally dead or you're just over reading his advances.

What Guys Said 4

• Just tell him , straight-up ,"I only see you as a friend ", easiest way to reject

• Tell him straight up but say that you will suggest him to your friends.

• Seriously? Want to stay friend? I hate this type of girls.

• Yea he's gonna be pissed regardless. But just say that he deserves to be with some one who likes him just as much as he likes her. Otherwise its just pointless.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't their is a way to reject a guy without hurting his feelings. When you try to be nice about it seem they don't get it or try to say you lead them on. So just be straightforward.