Any white guys that like black females? If so, what do you like about us?

I am a black female of course or African American if you wanna be proper. But I really like white guys. My friends think I'm crazy because of that but its just my preference. Now I'll still date black guys too but white dudes are more my type. I have a HUGE crush on Evan Peters from American horror story lol. But I just wanna know if any white guys prefer black girls and could u tell me what u like about us.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like interesting attractive girls that are interested in me. Sometimes that's in a black skin, or Asian, or european. Whatever. Race is waaay down the list when it comes to attractiveness. It ain't the skin. It's the girl living in it that I care about.

Well unless she's got fungal infections all over or leprosy or something. 8-[

I'm not a religious man, but if there was a god I imagine he made folks different so they wouldn't get bored looking at people that looked just like them all the time. Taste the rainbow. :-)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• I have a white guy friend who LOVES his black women. He likes the attitude and passion that comes with them, and of course the figure. He just likes it when a woman has a whole lot of something. boobs booty personality, he doesn't care. But he can't find that in most white women.

• Evan Peters is perfection. <3

I'm black, but my boyfriend is white. I don't think he was really looking at race when he started liking me. We both fell for each other's personalities.

• Ayyeee kudos to you i respect it 👏👏👏👌👌😊... now if only I can find a cute white boy like that lol

• OMG don't even get me started on Evan Peters or AHS!!! Lol