Would this be a deal breaker?

Well I cut myself, and lol a lot if my cuts are REALLY noticeable and i make ZERO effort to hide them, is a guy like this something girls instantly are unattracted to or are would people out there still date me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have cutting scars, and while I don't expect my boyfriend to love them and give them kisses, I do expect him to accept them as a part of me-- which he does. Some people can be intimidated by them, or not want to be associated with someone who self harmed-- but there are some people out there who just don't care. What matters to them is that you made it through it. Do I regret cutting? Absolutely. The pain I tried escaping with it turned into embarrassment and humiliation. But I've gradually started to work past it.

Anyway-- some people care others don't.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, wouldn't date a guy who is either cutting for attention or has serious issues that he hasn't bothered to get help for. I wouldn't get involved with a guy with such issues.

• Yes, for me. Its a deal breaker...
    But that's just me, maybe other girls won't find that as a deal breaker..

• I find self harming bothering but scars never bother me, my friend use to do self harming but now she can't get rid of those scars.

• Depends on personality but I. have scars to soit wouldn't be a deal breaker

What Guys Said 2

• They would still date you depending if the person is sweet or shallow

• Dude stop being a bitch women dont like that.