He's made it clear that he doesn't want a relationship but he won't block or delete my number?

He's made it clear that he doesn't want a relationship because of past girlfriend issues but he won't block or delete my number from his phone.

I can tell from the various apps that we have in common. He sees me and I see him.

We are not still friends (we didn't speak for over a month) but we have spoken to each other briefly recently twice since since the "split" so I know he didn't change my name to "DO NOT ANSWER" or anything like that. He's even returned a call that I placed by mistake.

Please keep in mind that I don't want him back, not in his current state, but I did leave the door open for another chance down the road (and he said he need some time to himself). I doubt that he would want to try again though, which is why this is a little strange that he won't get rid of my number.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see whats so strange about that. I have plenty of people's numbers in my phone that I don't even talk to anymore. It's not that I am keeping it because I want to, but I don't have time to be bothered with the mundane task of deleting their number. I have ex-boyfriends' numbers in my phone too, and we had terrible break-ups, but it's not like its gonna harm me to have their number in my phone. It's just there.

• Guys don't just delete a girl. They like to have a proverbial bull pin. He is keeping you in there for future sex
    Pay no mind and ignore the shit out of him