I'm getting less attracted to my boyfriend - why?

Before we started dating I had a huge crush on him. You know where your heart flutters and you're terrified but excited at the same time? That's how I felt. We only got together a week ago but now I'm way less attracted, I still get those butterflies but I'm not wanting to be with him that much and I'm kinda sick of the relationship already. Why am I feeling this way?

Please answer me!!!
You guys are all missing out on my song now

*strums guitar*
Nobody (nobody)
Nobody (nobody)
On girls
(Oh oh woah)
Ask guys
(Oh oh woah)
Is answering my question
(Loud bang)

1
2
3
4
Dodododoododododooo

Dadadadadada

Nobody
Nobody
Nobody is answering meeeee

*epic guitar solo*

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol that's what you call lust, and lust doesn't usually last long, It can takes up to 2 years to fade, depending on the person. The brain creates a great way of what's its like going to be with your crush, you think is going to be so good, and wonderful, but's the your imagination doing that, but in reality its not that way. there is difference what we think in our heads, and what actually happens in reality.

• Well I suggest you stop over thinking everything, the way you feel, you do. What's is happening to you, is reality young lady. crushes never last.

What Guys Said 3

• because you want to sleep around and explore a bunch of guys. No problem with that. Not everyone is meant for monogamy.

• and monogamy is boring. Its like having the same bag of crisps everyday 70 years. xDD

• its funny because its been only week and u tkind of tired young love i guess lol

• Girls tend to be fickle. Make sure you hurt him bad.

What Girls Said 1

• Because new relationships are thrilling. As the saying goes - familiarity breeds contempt. Maybe also you are attracted to him but not compatible with his personality.