Guys, which girl would you prefer?

Girl A: dresses conservatively (as in, only long shorts that almost reach the knee and shirts with a high neckline), has never drank alcohol and won't, never done any sort of drug and won't, rarely if ever cusses, doesn't ever party, isn't the type to go out to clubs or anything, is a virgin and won't do anything sexual unless she's been with a guy for quite some time

Girl B: cusses often but not in inappropriate situations, drinks every now and then, has smoked weed in the past but doesn't now, is a virgin but has and will do sexual things, doesn't party

Girl C: cusses often, can be very inappropriate, drinks often, smokes cigarettes and weed, has had sex with several guys, parties often

I'm asking bc I've noticed innocence is a really hit and miss thing with a lot of guys... either they want a super innocent girl or a bad one.

• girl A
  • girl B
  • girl C

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely fit under Girl B. Except I've never smoked weed in my life & I can't drink! XD

What Guys Said 7

• guys often go for whatever girl is the most attractive.
    looks>everything
    by the way I'm not saying looks are the ONLY thing that matters just that guys are often willing to overlook personality flaws in proportion to how attractive the girl is. The hotter she is the more guys will cut her slack. Sometimes this is a conscious choice other times it's not. Guys might say they will go for girl 1 or girl 2 but if girl 3 looks like a model they might go for her.

I don't sleep around and would prefer a more modest girl but if I met a girl who had sex with 20 men but looked like a model I'd possibly consider giving a relationship with her a shot. Now normally promiscuousity would be a dealbeaker but if the girl is really attractive then I'd just deal with it. I know it might be shallow but girls who are that attractive are rare and for me to find another girl that attractive who hadn't slept around would be hard. So it's like a trade, innoscence for attractiveness.

generally speaking tho guys do prefer innocent girls. not nessesarily virgin girls who don't cuss or wear really conservative clothes. Just a girl who doesn't sleep around or put everything on display. Guys want a girl who is physically innocent but mentally dirty, you know the "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" or "good girl who can be bad just for him" But like I said hotness has the potential overide any lack of innocence. It's sad but it's true.

• Girl A for sure. She seems loyal and trust worthy. I'm also a sap for cute little girl innocence

• Are you that innocent?

• I like to think I'm not, but I so am. I'm a virgin, don't drink or smoke, have only had one girlfriend (girl A) and don't really cuss either

• Can i just combine all their qualities to make a really fun girl but she isn't out there?

• i don´t care if she cusses or not, and i don´t care if she´s a virgin or not but girl A sounds pretty boring and girl C seems to be very over the top.

• Girl B. I like a girl who's laid back but is down to whatever.

• A.
    I'm a virgin too so it would be less pressure plus I like the fact that she'd take it slow. It gives me (and her obviously) a chance to develop real trust so we can really enjoy our first time.

I'm not much of a partier or drinker either so it would fit well with me too.

• Girl A all day long. Also girl A doesn't show 'innocence' she displays intelligence, maturity and self respect.

• Are you saying you can't be smart, self respecting and mature and cuss and drink every now and then?

• Cool story bro thnx for sharing.

You sound like an idiot.

• And you sound condescending and bout as bright as a squirrel.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm B, and I think that's the sweet spot between the ingenue and the tramp.

• One of the guys that commented earlier was right. Girl A does show intelligence, maturity and respect. Intelligence, because she doesn't have to party or do drugs to have a good time. She's mature because she know how to act and not curse. Last, but not least, she respects herself because she doesn't put out the first chance she gets. She waits until she finds someone she trusts. I'm not saying that girl B and C are the opposite, but she just happens to show those qualities better. That's my whole take on this.

• I don't think you understand what intelligence is. Intelligence is the way your brain processes information and applies it and acquires skills. Intelligent people are actually more likely to use drugs and alcohol.
      I don't see how refraining from cursing makes you mature. Maturity is a developed emotional and mental state. That... has nothing to do with cursing. At all.
      And none of the girls in the question "put out the first chance she gets." You're building up a straw man here.

• It looks like you want your situation to be justified. I understand (: why put a question up when you don't want to hear the real truth? I know why...

• This isn't my situation at all. Like I already stated I feel some guys are too obsessed with innocence and its sexist. That's my problem with it.