Your First Date Experience. Good or Bad?

I went on my first date with my friend a few weeks back and it was also her first date too as well. I pretty much planned everything for us. I decided to go with the tradition home dinner date, so I got candles, two bottles of wine, flowers, and dessert. I made her a baked chicken breast marinated in lime juiced with chorizo stuffed inside with a side of asparagus (sounds good?) and for dessert I made her banana's foster. I got her half a dozen of roses, half red and half pink. I even got on of the bottles of wine to be her favorite brand. We had a great conversation, talked for about a hour and a half. Nothing much came out of this which I don't really mind but I would like to know more people's experience on their dates and maybe some feedback on mind. Did I over do this on a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like my kind of guy! Lol but your first date actually sounds really good and sweet. I had my first date when I was 14 And it was shit lol. My then bf (who I didn't really like that much) and his mom took us to the mall where we were supposed to see a movie but instead it turned into a. Argument because obviously I was dating a 5 year old. He wanted to see teenage mutant ninja turtle which is so childish but I wanted to see the new Adam Sandler movie blended. To make a long story short we ended up goin to an arcade which I was not happy with because I'm not into arcades. I like more romantic and mature places like a walk in the park together or to a movie or a nice restaurant. Then the little terd started begging me for a kiss. I told him no because his lips was crusty but he wouldn't stop begging so I just gave him a peck to make him shut up. Finally his mom brought me home and I was not happy but of course I didn't show it. I lied to my mom and said I had a good time then went to bed. Within the next hour he text me and said he had a great time and we should do It again. I laughed and responded "NOT" and broke up with him 3 days later. Never will I ever have another traumatic experience like that again😒😒

• Wow thats pretty bad! Yeaa he kinda sounds really naive especially since he asked you for kiss even you guys had an argument that same day. I actually saw Blended for the first time yesterday haha.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• A 24 yo woman I met in a bar at 16 (I shouldn't have been there) She became my first ONS.
    Disappointingly bad.

• It was outstanding

• Appalling, woman are so boring and self absorbed, having to talk to one for a whole night was soul destroying, and i didn't even get laid at the end of it.