I know that Valentine's day was Saturday, but did any one get anything good?

Me and mine we don't do the flowers and chocolate shit. I went to Victoria's Secret and got her a couple new bras because she need men them. And a pair of panties too. She got me a new necklace that has the longitude and latitude of our first kiss. And she got me Linkin Park "Hybrid Theory" on vinyl. Anyone else get anything good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol we don't do the flowers and chocolate thing anymore either. That was for our first Valentine's together. I just get all the chocolate when it goes on sale afterwards, haha.

This year, he took me out to a nice restaurant that wasn't too busy, and we went skating after. He also bought me a really nice necklace. :)

• Skating? Ice or roller? I haven't been skating in years! I miss it! But that's nicr he got you a necklace. Did you get him something?

• You don't have indoor roller skating/roller blading rinks there? I've inly done ice skating once. But it's the same concept as roller blading so it was easy. And that's nice of you. :)

• There's one that I know of but it's across the city. And there's another one in the suburbs. Anyways I prefer ice skating since I'm a hockey player. The ice rinks are either free or only a couple of bucks unlike the roller rinks.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• For us it's too close to my wife's b'day to even pay attention to Vday. Let's say we merged them long ago.

• No i did not

• I got a little typsy with my nabor and she gave me some pussy

• Niiiice!!! But that is better on New Years. Ring in the new year with a bang!

• Lol why is her being Caucasian important? But I guess if any month to get laid, February would be the best to score in!

• Yeah Nah I'm just describeing what she was. Main on Saturday I fucked my nabor who latina I'm black by the way its a rare occurance for me to even have interracial sex cause some bitches be intimidated by my appearance but it ain't shit know I'm talkin bout?

• Yes, I received a pain in my ass.