He cancel our first date and hasn't reschedule?

This guy ask for my number, text me first and ask me out but then canceled at the last minutes. It was suppose to be our first date on Valentine's Day. He has yet to text me. I think it is rude of him, do you agree? I don't even want to re consider going out with him again at this point.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause you just got cancelled on which always sucks.

What Guys Said 7

• First of all -- Don't schedule a first date for Valentine's Day. Too much pressure! Second -- Texting at the last minute to cancel shows poor character, ESPECIALLY for a first date. I don't think we can conclusively say that he's not "into you," but he is an inconsiderate ass. Don't sweat this one.

• maybe because you got cancelled... isn't it annoying?

• Move on and let it go even if he calls you. Sounds like had went with another girl

• If you don't want to reconsider, then why are you asking this question?

He's not interested.

• I don't think this lad iin to you.

• Because you are disappointment. After all the excitement and stuff it all ended up not happening..

• A guy that's interested in you will always reschedule if he doesn't then that should tell you he has a low interest level in you.

What Girls Said 4

• It hurt your ego because u expected him to fawn over u

• Because you feel rejected and that's not a good feeling

• That's rude. But just move on. He's not really interested.

• If he hadn't resxheduked then he isn't interested