He told me he can't be in a relationship right now?

He said he has so much going on in his life right now that he can't get into a relationship at this point. He's workong 7-12's on nights, his dad has a terminal illness and he's not doing well, and he has a two year old daughter. I know he's stressed right now and what's hard for me is that all I can do is deal with not having him in my life anymore. And I want in!! What's even harder is knowing he wants in too. Just last Wednesday he stopped by my house on his way home from work, first thing in the morning just so we could kiss and that he could see me. I understand he has a lot going on and I am not trying to be selfish. I just want to be there for him but he's not allowing me to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can do if he doesn't want you in his life

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, this is identical to me and my girlfriend. She cut off all communication and isn't responding, so at least he talked to you! What hurts like you said is that it might come off as selfish wanting to be with him, but it isn't. People just don't get it. I have like 2 or 3 emails written to my girlfriend and a Valentine's Day card I never sent also... I'm stuck and don't know what to do! I wish you the best... but people who just shut you off like that are weak in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him space... he has a lot going on so he obviously wants to be left alone.