How I can solve my problem?

I have a big problem and I am realy interested in guys who are older than me about 16 years and I can not stand younger guys and it's realy bothering me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's completely fine, a lot of people date people a couple years older, and/or younger. The age difference just seems a little bigger when you are in school, but there isn't anything wrong with how you feela couple of years isn't a big deal. Just make sure you don't start going out with guys a lot older than you. Especially when you are as young as you are.

What Guys Said 1

• In school, it's really weird to date people with 5 or 6 years age difference. But in college, and in the rest of the world, it's really common. By then, you've matured to the point where age isn't too big a factor.

What Girls Said 1

• You could wait a few years before dating and just focus on having fun with friends and school now. When you get to college, it'll be a lot easier because you'll be legal and there will be tons of guys that are mature and more like what you're looking for. In the meantime, it's really hard to keep an older guy who's either in college or working because you'll have different schedules, won't be able to see each other and it's illegal to sleep with him. I was that way when I was 16 too. All the guys seemed so immature that I didn't even waste my time with them. Instead, I got good grades in school so I'd get a scholarship to college and could get out of my silly hometown.