Isn't it possable to make dating even better for women and worse for guys?

I mean it just doesn't suck enough. surely we can make it suck more for guys!

Holy crap people. It was intended as tongue in cheek. But you all got me- I'm a bitter motherfucker who hates all women and myself mostly. I also whine constantly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, let's make it so if she isn't interested and she rejects you, you get arrested. Oh wait, we're basically there already.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want then alright. We can do it like spiders and the girl can eat the boy after making out.

• Doesn't matter, had sex

The spiders eat their mate after having mated.

• We can do it quicker and make it worse

• Keep thinking this way and you'll have no more problems with dating because no woman wants to date a guy who whines and moans because his relationships have failed all due to the evil female ways! Frankly, you'd be doing us woman a service, so thanks! ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure being a pussy and whining about how hard it is will really help your cause.

• Intended as tongue in cheek.
      But who knows? Nothing else works. Maybe I should grow a beard. A guy with as much glory as you have, must be swimming in ladies!

• You're not*

• I have no resentments.