Why are some guys Socially awkward?

im dating this guy, and he always talks to me over Facebook, imessage, and text but in person he isn't the same. He sits next to me but he doesn't hold my hand until I have to leave.

Most Helpful Guy

• He just needs time to be comfortable with you. I actually think that is a good sign as he isn't a player. Once he is comfortable and understands what to do, I think his feelings for you will intensify.

• do you think it could also be cause we have only been dating for a month?

• Yes and that's not something he learned as much before. A lot of guys are like that. He will catch up with your help, and that will create a bond.

• Thanks for MHO. Good luck

What Guys Said 6

• Probably he's shy in person and doesn't know how to behave. There some girls like this either.

• No no, why are some 'people' socially awkward. Please...

• Im not socially awkward.

• They're just inexperienced with girls and they're worried they will say or do something wrong. And there's a decent chance they're right. Online, you can proofread and reconsider what you wanted to say, in real life you don't get as much time to analyze what you're saying to see if it's appropriate. They're often times good people with good intentions who just don't have full understanding of when it is or isn't appropriate to do or say certain things, which causes them to do things at the wrong moment or not do things in the right moment. And really, it's not just guys who are like that, it's a people problem not a guy problem, it's more noticeable in men because we typically occupy the more 'aggressive' societal role when it comes to dating.

• Don't understand the downvote but whatever.

• Same reason some girls are, lack of confidence.

• Why are some girls Socially awkward?

im dating this girl, and she always talks to me over Facebook, imessage, and text but in person she isn't the same. She sits next to me but she doesn't hold my hand until I have to leave.

What Girls Said 1

• Because they don't have enough experience and they're shy with girls