Height Difference?

So I met this girl online and now we agreed to meet in person (we've never seen each other). She says she's 5'7" (170cm) and I am 5'5" (165cm). she knows my hieght. I don't really mind dating a taller girl but I am honestly afraid/concious of her (and my) reaction when we meet, especially if she wears heels. I am just afraid if it becomes somehow awkward. Is it really a big deal or do you girls don't mind dating shorter guys? Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she knows your height and as long as you didn't lie about your height, then she will have no problem with being with you. If she knows your smaller, something tells me that she probably isn't going to wear heals. I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry about it. She likes you for a reason. If height makes things awkward, sit more than you stand or walk. If you're sitting, you'll be right about the exact same height. Otherwise, maybe you could ask her not to wear heels?

• If she knows your height she obviously don't mind dating you x x

What Guys Said 2

• You are the one with the problem here and not her, so please do not push this off on to her. She knows your height and yet it has not deterred her as she is meeting up with you.

As for her wearing heels is there a reason why she should not wear heels? The only reason her wearing heels would be awkward for you is because you are insecure about your height.

Do not allow something as meaningless height get in the way of enjoying what I hope is a great meeting for you.

• If she already knows your height, that means she doesn't care so just enjoy the ride. I doubt she'll wear heels.