Do you think it's possible for a guy to come back even after what has happened?

So and this guy had a thing about 2 months back he told me he liked me and stuff and then he wanted something different meaning he needed to finish working on his truck. He said I could wait till the end of March until he is done and we could actually make something out of us. I trusted him even though he is a total hick and has a lot of girls that he hangs around. I may of got a little jealous. A couple weeks ago we were talking and he Sounded a little off like upset of something I don't know. So me being worried I did ask and I think I went a little overboard with it thinking he had family problems I may of over asked it and may of came off as annoying or clingy. I don't know if there was something else but he started to ignore me and at school he wouldn't even make eye contact with me. So stupid me texted him then got ignored then at school I lit chased him down the hall because when I was yelling his name and I got ignored and told to fuck off but I was just trying to figure out why he was mad at me so I tried ignore the fact that he totttaly hates me. But then 2 days later I de to be a stupid ass and text him say "can you please tell me why your mad at me?" I got ignored then after that I sent him 4 more messages before he replied I know that was stupid of me. Then that day I dec id be a total jack ass and ask this guy out that likes me and of course he said yes we have been dating for 2 days now and nothing is getting better this guy before that I chased and shit I don't know I really had feelings for him and i thought we were actually gonna date but I think I drove him away is it possible for him to come back? Like at all cause I feel like crap. #help

Is it possible for him to come back? Should I wait?

What Guys Said 1

• He was probably playing you and some other girls... and decided for one that's not you. Move on girl...

• I have been played before and nothing that he did made it like he was

• What?

What Girls Said 1

• Move on! If he was going to date you, nothing would stand in his way, certainly not fixing a truck. It was an excuse and you didn't drive him away, he was never yours to begin with. Sorry if you feel this is blunt but men are simple and if he wanted to be with you, he would have done so already. Stay with the guy who cares for you and his devotion will win you over more eventually, never chase anyone.

• But I have feelings for this guy

• I'm afraid it's not possible. Trust me, when it is right, you will feel it and there will be no unanswered questions. Both people have to be all in and you can't convince someone to change their mind. Don't force him to break your heart, just keep your head up and try and distract yourself.

• I wish hahaha