I just joined an online dating site, and in one day I had over 200 views and emails. Why is it that I can never get a guy to approach me in person?

Where are these people in real life?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Online dating is kind of a numbers game for guys. They rarely get messages, and get very few responses to the messages they send. Therefore, they will view and message as many girls they find attractive as they can (most of them anyway).

2) It's a very non-scary way to approach women. It's a message in the comfort of their own home in which they don't have a face a real rejection. They also know you're receptive to being approached because you signed up! There are probably tons of guys IRL who want to approach you, but don't because of nerves, fear of rejection, and not sure if you're open/receptive to it.

What Guys Said 6

• ok this one is easy.

dating sites are like 20% girls and 80% guys. everytime a "new" member joins it probably appears at least somewhere visible as "those members are new, you should write them" ore something so guys do.

additionaly, it´s way easier to just write "hey" instead of approaching a girl in real life.

also, most guys on there are creepers or just want to fuck xD (i know from girls on those sites, i texted with) .

• Believe it or not, if you're gorgeous, you will have hard time, it's not easy for guys to approach beautiful women.

If you work on your charisma and your interactions with people, you'll be fine and guys will approach you.

• It has more ti do with the place and people, where u live

• Getting rejected online isn't as bad as real life

• Ok that's it for me. Nor more online bullshit.
    200? Fuck that.

• I suck online but I am able to talk to women in person.

What Girls Said 0