22 never had a bf?

a lot of people think i'm weird for never having a ''serious'' relationship at this age. Regardless im a beautiful girl, i haven't met anyone i like, life has given me unfortunate circumstances ( i wore a back brace 24/7 from the age 12 to 16,5/17) so forget dating after that i didn't even know how to socialize properly and life flew me by, i met guys who wanted to ''date'' me but i also met guys who just wanted sex. I feel like a freak for being a virgin at the age of 22 and the weird thing of all, i dont even feel the need to have a boyfriend at all...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't ready, you aren't ready. But you should keep these things in mind:

When the time comes that you DO want a relationship, you're going to have to go out and WORK at actively meeting people. If you sit at home alone, or with the same couple of friends, the chances of meeting someone, much less the RIGHT someone, is really, really small.

And, like anything else, relationships take practice before you come close to "getting it right." You're going to have relationship failures, and that's a normal part of life, so expect that as part of the process.

What Guys Said 5

• If you don't feel the need then you shouldn't be worried. It doesn't matter that people say this or that, what matters is what you want for your life.

• relationships are where personal issues surface in which one can't hide or avoid. in my opinion, 90 percent of those who never date or can't maintain a long term relationship may be undatable. whether unrealistic with their expectations of the other sex/relationship or did a terrible assessment of ones own self worth... meaning they aren't that great but they think they are.

either way, its nothing to be proud of in my opinion.

• If you don't want it, just don't do it. Trust me, people don't care that much. It's all your imagination.

• I'm a little older than you and still single

• There are people 40 and up that are virgins. Everybody loses it at their own rate. I could have lost it sooner, but I suffered from anxiety and didn't feel comfortable talking to women until 20.

I lost my virginity when I was 20, I wasn't even expecting to lose it, it just happened.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel the same, I feel weird for being a virgin at my age, I'm 23. But I really feel like a very independent women, and honestly with some guys I liked, I feel like I couldn't be intimate with them just because I'm a virgin and all the predjudices and one didn't even wanted to have sex because i'm very tight down there. And most guys at early twenties they all want everything but a serious relationship. or the ones who wants one, are already in one.

• You should just go for it honest don't just date any one go with some one who u know and is comfortable with and actually have an connection with because u have to start from some where because u are gonna have lot of heart breaks while growing up and u have to start learning how to deal with it im still young and only dated a few boy and it hurts ever time we break up but i learned from them all

• I dont think its weird at all. Im the same. And i really dont care. You shouldn't care either what people say. If you are happy then thats what matters.

• Nothing wrong with it. If I'm honest I've never had a serious boyfriend either.. but that's the way I like it. I'll leave all the serious crap for later in life. Although I'm not a virgin though but yeah if you are happy then that's all that matters.