Girls: which man would you pick?

Option A:
A man you are highly attracted to and who's personality you REALLY like. He has a decent job but doesn't give you much attention and treats you like just another element of many his life (work, family etc)

Option B: you aren't as attracted to him but he isn't UNattractive. You like his personality but don't click as much. He has a very good job, makes good money and would treat you like his prime jewel and take you to parties and show you off and feel extremely lucky to have you

• Option A
  • Option B
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather be single.
    I don't want to be treated like just another element... But I also don't want to be with someone if I do not click with them...
    I want to be with someone and actually be HAPPY.

So until then I shall sing sad Celine Dion songs and be on my jolly way.

What Guys Said 4

• Seems like swapped scenarios.

Perfect guy with girl, doesn't connect with the girl.
    OR
    Perfect girl with guy, doesn't connect with the guy.

Interesting idea. I guess I'd go with option A. I wouldn't be with someone if I didn't care for them, and if it ever appeared that I didn't then it would probably be stress related.

• just here for the results :D

• If they were girls then I would choose option A.

• Seems like option A is the story of my life... will i ever fall for a girl who pays just as much attention to me as i do her? :(

What Girls Said 7

• My ex became more option A in the second year. I didn't mind because it's not healthy to be super clingy and making someone the main part of your life. He had a business to run and friends and family to see. I would prefer that over being with someone I'm not attracted to and I don't have a connection with.

• A. I tend to fall for people who don't like me, so I'd probably be really in love with him.

B would annoy the shit out of me because as you said, I wouldn't be that attracted to him so if I was his priority, I'd get bored and annoyed because I don't like when people treat me like that (if the feeling isn't mutual).

• I'm a B girl.
    The guy has got to be hot for me, or I just can't be hot for him.
    I don't need a thing of beauty in the guy.
    That never lasts anyway.
    Just saying.

• AH jeez. Option A, I think. I don't like to be smothered so I feel it'd work nicely.

• But let's say he's the other extreme where he gives you attention only when it fits his busy schedule

• Oh, then, neither in that case. I'll remain single. Single works for me.

• I'd pick option A. I would never be completely happy with B, I'd feel like I'd be settling.
    With A guess I'd be more optimistic. I doubt the relationship would last long though.

• Neither of them.

• Option B... I'm practically already dating him and I'm pretty content sooo..