Would you consider me a racist for only wanting to date Latinas?

I am not a bigot at all. I think everyone is equal. I am ok with being friends with women regardless what race they are, but I only want to date Latinas since they have more things in common with me than people of other races do.

Correction:more things in common with me than women of other races do. I used the word people instead of women. I want to be specific since I don't want people to think I am into guys too lol. I am straight.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Nope. Not racist, it just your preference. I only date Caucasian men, but I don't try to advertise it just because, I don't want to make anyone feel bad. I think mature people won't think it's racist, the tables have been turned on me before and a guy loved everything about me but literally wouldn't date me only because, I am mixed and I was fine with it and completely understood. I didn't like it, but I understood.

• Nope, it doesn't make you racist. I would consider you racist if you considered people from other races inferior to you or if treat them differently because they are not the same race as you.
    Your reasons for wanting to date only Latinas are perfectly normal and understandable. Don't worry.

• Racists are people who think they are superior to people with a different skin colour and make that known in behaviour. It's not racist to only find one race attractive, it's a personal preference.

• No you are not racist for having a racial preference. Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another or all others. Having a preference doesn't necessarily mean you think Latinas are the "master race" and better human beings than any other race. They just happen to appeal to you most.

• Not really, it's just a dating preference. Wanting to date those who have similar interests as you (be it personal or cultural) is normal, I think.

• Yes and I don't view down on women of other ethnic groups at all. I am ok with being friends with them. And I don't view interracial couples badly at all.

• Yeah, you're fine, I don't think anyone would consider you to be racist.

And if they did, they're just trying to find something to complain about.

• You are absolutely right.

• No it's understandable. We're on fire ;)

• for sure it's not racist it's just want you like... I think it's sweet that you feel more connected to woman of a certain race!

• Nope and I wouldn't blame you is Latinas ate hot 🔥🔥 well every race is but we are like 👅💦

• why do people ask things like this?
    "is it blah blah if i date ____"
    "would it blah blah if i date___"

NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK WHO YOU DATE...

• Absolutely not. Eres latino, no? It's what you prefer. It doesn't make much sense to be called a racist for that. Pero, you never know. There may be a gringa or something may change your mente in the future.

• No. But it's stupid to assune you have more things in common with latinas since they are different individual people. Like we all. Race doesn't define what person is like

• Well I was talking about generally speaking more of them than women of other ethnic groups like dancing to cumbias, etc.

• No. You're not racist.

What Guys Said 7

• We all have a Physical Attraction Test that all women or men have to pass. If they don't pass that test, romance is out the question. For some people, this test can include racial or ethnic preferences, color of skin, hair and eyes or even straight or curly hair.

Contrary to popular belief, this does not hinder the chances of finding true romance. Quite the contrary, it raises the likelyhood of a happy relationship since you are picking someone you're attracted to from the start.

In your case, liking Latinas ensures a pure love for a woman, that if she passes your other tests, will be until the end of time. No truer love will be found with anyone else.

• Well I think there are smoking attractive and sexy women of all ethnic groups, I think Latinas are the most beautiful though, but the main thing is that I have more things in common with them.

• I don't. This is what you like, just your preference, there's nothing wrong with it. It's not racist at all.

• No, not racist at all. Keep in mind though, you're limiting your chances when it comes to finding the right girl. Not saying you can't by just sticking to Latinas but chances are much higher if you're open to date a girl regardless of what her race is.

• Not at all, that's normal. I can't say I blame you since they're are some Latinas that are muy caliente. I'm white so I have a strong preference for white girls for the same reasons.

• No that's not racist

• not at all.

i m talking to my first one. she's such a sweetheart and makes me feel so respected and valued...

but beware, there's a lot of trashy uneducated ones.

• Not really mate