What do you think will fix my low self-esteem?

I have always viewed myself as non-dateable due to the fact of my low self esteem I have a good body I'm in shape but I don't think its gonna change

0|1
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no 'fix'. You have to learn how to love yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do I do that?

• By accepting who you are.
      Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses instead of resenting them, try embracing them.

What Girls Said 3

• The only thing that can fix it is yourself. You have to view yourself in a positive light. If there are things about you that you're not happy with then you can strive for self-improvement to feel better about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I always think about things I'm good at but when income to looks and dating that's where I struggle

• Well, I can tell you that from your profile pic you're not a bad looking guy :) but then again such words will probably have no lasting effect on your self-esteem. I think maybe you should keep convincing yourself that you have a high self esteem even if you don't, then maybe one day you'll truly have more positive views on yourself.

• If that's you in your profile photo you're very cute (#^ ^#)

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest that you start hanging out with more positive people that make you feel good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• OP we're all gonna make it. Say 3 positive things about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • A new outlook on life

0|0
    0|0