I'm scared, help?

Me and my boyfriend both want to make out, he's already tried to but I casually stopped him in a way that he wouldn't get suspicious that I did it purposefully. I do want to make out with him and I think about it a lot but but the problem is, I think I'm scared? I really don't know why? I've made out with guys before but there's something different with him? Is there anyway I can get over this stupid fear? Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, we can't help you if you don't know what it is you're afraid of.

Maybe you're afraid things will go too far, or maybe he just has a dominating presence? It's something only you can figure out. Once you do, come back and ask about it. We'll still be here.

• Thank you, this helps a lot:3

What Guys Said 1

• It's likely that deep down, you think he's a bad kisser, happened to me before, but they were wrong about me :3 just go for it, follow your heart!

What Girls Said 3

• Just say you aren't ready yet. You could be sensing that he is more aggressive or something.

• Might be, thank you c:

• Are you nervous about it because of how attracted to him you are?

• Um, I don't know. I think it might be partly the reason but I'm not sure

• well since you realize this fear is stupid, you'll get over it. ;D if you want to make out with him, than just calm yourself down, maybe start with innocent pecks, small kisses, and later you won't be so nervous for a more passionate kiss. :)

• Thank you, helps a lot:3