Girls, would this be a turn off?

If a cute guy tries to start a conversation with you, but he's really bad at it - like he's never done it before. So the conversation is far from smooth, like there would be awkward silences, etc.

What would you think? Are you likely to give him your number?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be okay with that, because I'm awkward too around the guy I like. I can't even make eyecontact LOL ;l

If he's trying, being nice and won't give up, I'll do my best to make it comfortable and smooth. I don't care if he's bad at it, as long as he shows me he cares.

And by the way, I prefer a guy like that over a guy who's smooth at talking etc to girls. Those guys (not all of them!) are just players most of the time. Don't worry if the girl won't accept you or something though, there are girls out there who think the same as me. :)

What Girls Said 5

• some girls think thats cute but personally im not impressed by lack of ability to relay messages lol

• it would be a turn off if the conversation is awkward all the way through. if eventually it gets better and I feel that I could like this person, than I'll give him my number. :) if you're really bad at it, than go practice, talk to girls everywhere, ask for their numbers, eventually you'll become good at it and won't be awkward anymore :)

• If i likes him then the awkward silences would be cute even. i mean even in films, possible romances always start off with a bit of awkwardness/ nerves. Thats what makes it exciting. In sum, it really depends on if he is able to show that he is nice friendly caring etc. despite his awkwardness in the conversation. If so, I would give him my number.

• If I can tell he's nervous, I'd pick up on that, cut the poor guy some slack. So... ya if he asked I'd prolly give him my number

• I'd find him shy and cute and understand. I'm really bad at it too, so it wouldn't really matter to me. Other girls, though, I don't know.

What Guys Said 2

• Most likely they will feel awkward... Try prepare for it before you approach so you know what you're going to say.

• I think I know the answer to this. Whenever I've been on form talking to a girl and I've carried the conversation smoothly and made a good impression, I've been given her number. Whenever it didn't go so well, I didn't get her number. loool