Should I try to date a younger guy? 29 and doing my bachelors degree?

I know there are good men my age but they are hard to find since I don't have many social connections with people in my age range but I am in University and surrounded by guys in their early 20's. I just want to find a faithful, trusting, loving and respectable guy who has somewhat a future ahead of him even if he isn't perfect. Most men my age are single for a reason. My friend who was 30 told me if a guy is in his 30's and still single, there is something wrong with him. Either he has personality defects or he has commitment issues etc... This makes me think my opportunities with meeting quality single guys my age are slim to none. Also I'm very religious and it is very important to me that this man exhibits both spiritual and worldly beauty. I will not date a good looking and smart guy who doesn't believe in God. Most good men are married by 29 years old. If they aren't, there is usually something wrong with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why not? I don't have any stories to share about this, but there are some successful stories out there, these will give you a hope of light I assume.

by the way Philosophically speaking, Good men are bad at relationships. They only exist to help the poor and weak. They are the Dark Knights in the society, living an isolated life. That is their beauty and meaning of love.

What you are looking for is a Good Husband:)

• good point!!! thanks!!! I think you are right. Maybe people who have something powerful to live for are less focused on finding a wife.

• King Arthur and his Knights, Einstein, etc .. These are my examples of good men.

What Guys Said 6

• Why not?
    They are out there swimming in the ocean , some lurking between the corals , some hidden beneath the sand , some lurking in the dark seas where light can't reach.

As for the requirements you're setting.
    "I will not date a good looking and smart guy who doesn't believe in God. Most good men are married by 29 years old. If they aren't, there is usually something wrong with them."

Oh boy , you're limiting yourself to a swimming pool there lol

• The problem with dating guys younger especially at the low to mid 20's is that they're looking for one thing: sex. I'm not saying all of them are like that, but most are. Many of them are still looking for a career, and with the job market as is, many are having a hard time finding work. I'm not saying it's not impossible, but your best bet would be guys 25-40.

• I'm like that but I don't have my life in the right place yet. You'd have to wait for a guy like me at my age. If your okay with that then go for it.

• What matters. more is, how professionally well- settled the guy is. Some settle sooner, some later. But then, there has to be some limit to your age difference.

• I think it is not true that all 30 years old single guys are something wrong.

They might be unable to find some one suitable for them.

Nevertheless, I think you should date someone who you feel comfortable with, younger or older.

• Fuck. I'm coming up on 30 in a few years, I didn't realize if I'm still single by then I'll have a stigma attached to me and labelled as defective :{ lmao

What Girls Said 1

• In my experience, dating younger men usually makes for a healthier relationship. So go for it, see what happens.