I need a good man?

So i'm quite young but I always tend to fall for the player types who only want me for friends with benefits or one night stands. It's started to piss me off because when I decide to fall for one of these guys and find out there real motives it breaks my heart a little. So I always tend to test them before I decide whether or not I want to communicate deeper with them. Most have failed, I need a good guy in my life... most that I have recognized to be good tend to show all the signs of interest, preening around me, staring at me for long periods of time and such but it's like they're scared to approach me. Where are the good guys? I'm sick of falling for the player types.

Where can I go to find a good man... any ideas? It's quite depressing now...

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically, you want to stay away from clubs and other high night life areas. The night game is usually for one night stands. You need to scrutinize men immensely to see if they fit to your standards. For example, in women, I look for humility, kindness, NO PETTINESS, down to earth, and so on for dating. For men, I'd recommend staying away from egotistical, narcissistic, overly confident, and men of such genre. There are many micro psychological behaviors which you can pick up on such as a common one in inexperienced men is bragging. Men who brag tend to have more ego and thereby being more selfish. Here's a super secret way to test a man: give him an animal (dog or cat) or even a baby to play with and see how he reacts to it. Girls get very surprised that I turn into melted butter around babies or animals. I have a very strong nurturing instinct, but almost no one knows about it until I go around them. You may have to wait (trust me I know that feeling) but in the mean time just have fun and explore. Additionally, I feel you are very mature for your age. Most people around our age will not be as mature so you will naturally feel out of sync with people our age... Have you considered older men?

• Definitely I usually date older men (late 20s/30s), but I'd rather someone close to my age. But thank you for this very helpful perspective, definitely made me think.

What Guys Said 8

• cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/...20429082821661798n.jpg

Good men are hard to find unless you're sending the right signals. And yes, a lot of the good ones WILL be scared to approach you, BECAUSE they're good. The players and users are the guys who stroll into the club like "Whatup, I got a big cock." or "Heeyyyy guurrrl u wan sum fuk?" Srsly I have no idea why it takes so damn long for you girls to get this. If the guy is an Alpha, he's probably a player. If he's a Beta, he's a good guy. If he's an Omega... well he's probably a good guy too but that has to be your preference.

• But the alphas are just so tempting aha, but thank you for this..
      I never dress immodestly always classy, the only thing is I have rather curvaceous features which show through my clothes lol. Which is what I think attracts them, thank you for this though.

• lol of course it attracts them. They're the flies to your honey, honey :P. If you're looking for a fun night keep your emotions in check and go fuck an Alpha (no strings attached sex). If you're looking for a good guy to have a serious, long-term relationship with go for a Beta or Omega. Alphas are the guys who haven't had to grow up because they can still be children and get what they want. If you want to increase your chances of finding a good man, then stop looking among the Alphas. That would be like me going around fucking whores and p*rn stars and trying to have a relationship with them. I would fail 96/100 times because sex, love, and commitment doesn't mean shit to that kind of people. Same goes for Alphas 98/100 times. They aren't after you. They aren't interested in you as a person. To them you're pretty much a fleshlight with tits and a mouth to moan with.

• oh and I should mention same goes for hot women too guys. The hotter she is the less likely she's going to be serious about you or a relationship. The trick is finding the perfect balance. Not too unnattractive, and not so attractive she doesn't care. Not too unnattractive, and not so attractive he just wants to fuck you and leave

• I'm sure there are really good men around you. In fact, you might be friends with several of them. There's your dilemma: finding a hot guy who is nice or has good intentions. You won't find those guys, typically, at a club. You can try to find that guy in a class that you take. Join a study group with the guy that you do find attractive. Go to job conventions when your school has one; at least, those guys are serious about their careers.

• QUESTION!
    Where are you finding such men?

• *college I don't look for them they just approach me

• Then there really isn't any room for complaining ain't it lol?

• If you want a good man, then first start by being a good woman.

Because I have been raised by great people I am a great man.

Great women deserve great men.

• You don't tend to fall for player types. Those are the types of guys that you like.

• Yes but they all tend to be assholes...

• Well then that means you like assholes.

• nobody likes assholes, they put you through so much shit ;) *rimshot*

• I ask myself the same thing about women. Funny, isn't it?

• Well, first of all your a little young.. The guys your age are just looking for sex... Well most. Or that are too shy. And still looking for sex.
    And, if you go for an older guy he will be to.. Because we'll your young.. It's tough but maybe you should think outside the box. If the normal guy you go for is 90% players and friends with benefits . Then.. Look for something you normally wouldn't go for.. Also.. People assume all shy guys are boring.. Yeah maybe a little awkward at first. But most, if given the time open up to show you someone amazing. Or just creepy, and in that case run!
    Maybe you can initiate something with a "shy guy" you might just be surprised!!!

• You need a good dicking

What Girls Said 1

• first start by being a good woman.