I get called racists I'm a black girl but I like white guys and how do I get them to like me?

I always get told that "act and dress white" and that its a racist move for liking white guys instead of my own race is that wrong? How do I get them to like me back?

I didn't mean the last part the way people are taking it, I'm talking about how they expect me to be someone who I'm not and I'm the quiet one so I don't know how to show them without being blunt about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Don'tt worry I get that too. Im not African American, im actually Puerto Rican and for some reason the majority of blacks that i have come in contact with (including over the internet) have argued with me that im still black. (like no.. im multiracial, not just one race). Since im dark according to black men im suppose to be with black men.. no. Im attracted to white guys. Its no biggie. The ones in my area are sweet so why not? So do what you like. Just be prepare for whats coming your way when you date a white dude.. lots of racial slurs and even at risk of being physically attacked bc of it (hate crime) I see it on the news and I was harrased as well,

What Guys Said 3

• Is it impossible for you to like a Black man? People have preferences, but that doesn't make them racist. I get the whole "I'm not interested in Asian men" all of the time. I don't say those women are racists. It's hard at your age, but you might have a better chance when you go to college. The best way is to hang out with him and share common interests with them.

• Nope, you're not racist. Just keep on crushing and making conversations. My sister has been the same way alllll her life. Just make sure you don't settle for someone that doesn't deserve you.

• You can't force people to do anything

What Girls Said 3

• You can't get someone to like you back.

• >.> Srs, I am about to freaking explode today.

1. I get people making racist jokes and be harassed for saying it was racist

2. People who still believe in good hair bad hair myths

3. People who obviously don't know how to keep their preferences to themselves until they find someone they like.

• ... I keep them to myself the only people who I've told are my friends, I don't just go around saying my preferences, and plus I do like someone so I know who and what my preferences are

• Go for guys you know like black girls.