How can I find a nice girl?

I'm starting to feel like it's hopeless as I'm not that dangerous thug that excites you , I'm just a genuinely nice guy who wants to show a girl how to loved for real and it's so hard coz I don't have abs of steel and I don't look like magic Mike... I would just like some helpful advice as I'm starting to believe that nice guys are made for the dumpster

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still 19 man, its normal to want to har someone so badly but you have a lot of time ahead of you. You'll just be overthinking and possibly let THE girl slip by. So just go with the flow and enjoy your single life right now because you'll most likely live more of your life in a relationship than being single. Someone will cone along the way, just continue to be you :) Don't lose hope!

• its just hard when everyone turns you down.. how are you to stay confident when everyone says no, I've even had someone say they would date me coz of the colour of my skin, they assumed i was indian (which im not my dad is black and my mum is white and shouldn't matter anyway) and said eww i would never date an indian your disgusting

• Well then that person is immature, its also a question of finding the right person for you not just asking a bunch of girls out. Maybe you just haven't found the one yet. I understand its hard to stay positive and content with yourself with situations like these but if you change yourself to please other peope, you won't feel real happiness because you aren't your real self. Maybe concentrate on loving yourself first, its very essential :)

What Girls Said 3

• Channing Tatum isn't even hot

• Well then I haven't got a chance in he'll

• Lmao all of ladies think he's hot though! You've got a chance, I just don't see it with him. He's like above average maybe but not hot.

• It's easiest when you're just being yourself.

• You are looking in the wrong places.
    Plus girls like guys who are naughty and nice at the same time.

What Guys Said 1

• The word "nice" is quite misleading.