Girls: What are the chances of you meeting a good-looking fit single guy now? Guys: Vice versa?

Just think about it for a sec. Please do mention if you fit the criteria of attractiveness and you ARE single.

Updates:
NOT DOUCHE BAGS. Just good guys.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• very very high, but for him to be a good guy is extremely rare. a lot of them even say they're good, when theyre just like the rest.
    I don't know bout attractiveness. I'm content. yes I'm single.

1|1
    0|0
    • More women than me in Australia, it must surely be a challenge. :-D

• Show All
    • Only death will be able to separate you two lol

• exactly ;) @ihatethiswebsite

• There are some fit good looking guys but their character is mehhh. Mostly very arrogant and just want fun and nothing serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are plenty of good-looking fit single guys out there, but most of them can be real douchebags.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Happens to me more often now than it ever did when I was single. Of course, these are Italian women!

0|1
    0|0
  • Its hard when A guy like me works alone

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm single and I'd say I'm average looking -- maybe a little above if I'm feeling generous. But I don't think my chances are good. Mostly because girls have unrealistic expectations that I don't meet and partly because I live in a city where it's hard to meet people and I'm unlucky in the people I meet on top of it. Thankfully I'm not bothered because id rather be single at the moment anyway. I'd like a good friends with benefits but it's not worth running the gauntlet so I'll just do my own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • *looks in mirror*

Found him.

1|0
    0|1
  • Very unlikely

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm OK looking, there is a chance, I'm an asshole though.

0|1
    1|0
    • Interesting. Girls love honesty.

• Only when it's what they want to hear, that's why we lie.