I am dating a guy who has lots of female friends and it's getting to me.. how do I deal with this?

Iam dating a guy who has way too many female friends (in my opinion) and he is constantly chatting to them, (not when we're together though) and it gets to me.. I have only ever been in one other relationship and didn't have to deal with this... I feel like I have to share his attention at night when we IM cos he is chatting to these other girls too, and then he talks to me about them (Which annoys me more) I don't know how to deal with this, maybe I'm just being jealous... any advice would be welcome..

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that although he has lots of female friends and you have no problem with that (even though you do don't say that or else he might get offended) you don't want to hear about them and that he should pay more attention to you as you're going out with him not those other girls

What Guys Said 2

• You are a little insecure and that is fine we all get a little insecure from time to time. Now you could tell him how you feel but you will come across as being insecure and jealous and none of these traits are particularly attractive in a person.

These girls are just friends and it is you that this man is dating and not them. You should take the solace you need from this because it means he sees you as girlfriend material while these other girls are just friends he speaks to.

• Tell him how u feel
    im sure he will understand :)

What Girls Said 3

• Talking about them is a great thing. It means he has nothing to hide. When he stops talking about them, worry.

• You need to tell him about how you feel about him having so many female friends. A proper conversation between you two would help. Don't be jealous. You know he's with you because he likes you. not them.

• Get over it. If he wanted to be with them he wouldn't be with you.