Do Americans have more relationships?

My American friends seem to jump from on Relationship to another. They "hook up", they "date", they "get exclusive" etc. A guy friend I have had had 16 girls (4 relationships) so far and he is my age!!!
I (European) have had only one boyfriend in my life and I can't really say I have done anything else romantic with anybody else except maybe occasional flirting.
Same for my European friends, no or one boyfriend. Is it a coincidence or?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only dated a handful of women, most of my relationships are rather long term.

What Guys Said 4

• It is a coincidence, not every American man and woman is jumping from relationship to relationship and having lots of sex with different men and women. If this was the case then there would not be any American people on this website.

• No not really most the people I know have only been in a few relationships in their early 20's.
    Honestly I thought Europeans would be much more open to relationships than Americans.

• Turkish has more. Our people can't take breath without dear. d they are not staying single even for one day lol

• Yes, they are stupid and superficial. They mindlessly and parasitically hop from one affirmative host to the next.

What Girls Said 2

• part of me thinks so, because i dont really witness that kind of thing here. like for example, when y'all talk about approaching women/men, u make it sound like it's so common over there, but it just doesn't happen that often at all here.
    i guess it means americans have more balls :P

• ... I am 20, American, and have never dated in my entire life.