What would you classify as dating?

So a couple of days ago a dude asked me out but a while before that I made plans to go see a movie and have food with a guy I met out a while ago. Tomorrow is when I go to the movies with this other guy and I don't want to do the wrong thing by catching up with him if its classified as a date because I'm already with someone. Help? Is this wrong? I don't intend on doing anything other then catching up with this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Going out a lot holding hands and kissing and you rest your head on his shoulders and he plays with your hair things like that.

What Guys Said 2

• To me "dating" someone is when you have no more interest in seeing anyone else. They satisfy the needs for attention, caring etc. Usually takes 4 or 5 dates to get there and time hanging out and talking for me.

• Have you told the guy you're seeing about this? It sounds like a date to me and probably will to him. I wouldn't be happy about it. What's more important to you?

What Girls Said 0