How to speak to new girls?

Hi girls, I've recently moved away for work and gone through a break up. Id love to be able to get out and meet new girls. Any pointers on how to approach and keep a good conversation going? And where would be best to do so

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a casual hello and start talking.

What Girls Said 15

• This is going to sound super nerds but i would go to a book store. It may seem weird to go there put of all the other places possible but there's so many more things to talk about there. When you approach a girl just be nice and don't try to act "cool". Also make her laugh. Girls love laughing.

• be confident and maybe let them approach you first? Most of the time you end up meeting someone unexpectedly so just be yourself, and don't be afraid to talk and say hello, but also be willing to have a girl try and talk to you.

• Just be yourself, don't be awkward, and treat us just like you would anyone, you want it to be an easy fun conversation and not to much stress and awkward so just let things happen as they happen and just hav fun with it!

• just go up and say hey. if it is at school, approach a girl you have a class with and be like "hey, you're in my ___ class right?" and maybe ask her about something you "forgot" (like ask what the homework was). huge bonus points if you say something funny. dont stay too long the first time you talk to her, she might find it awkward. after she tells you, say thanks (sound appreciative), smile, and leave. she might recognize you later and start a conversation.

• There's no trick to talking to us. Holding a conversation is only as awkward as you make it :)

• I believe you should compliment her at first. Give her a smile as a hint you're interested. Then, get the guts to go up and compliment her. From then on, keep the conversation going and make her laugh. After that, you can ask her if she'd like to go out sometime for coffee or dinner. Another thing you can ask her is a good place to eat at since you're new to the area and don't know it very well. Hope I helped out! (:

• Girls love being approached, even if they aren't interested. When approaching a girl smile, and appear open. If you are frowning and sweating from nervousness you are more likely to scare her off.

• Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you know, actually I am a Chinese girl, in China, most girls like to chat and handsome men, so in Chinese accosted, no skills, girls like boys

• Approach girls that you have something in common with so its not awkward

• be confident!!!

• find places where you like to go and find others with the sane intrest

• It's not hard to talk to a girl. You don't realise how much a simple hello can do

• Just relax :)

• Act normal and treat her like you would a friend you had a crush on. Be comfortable and most importantly be yourself :)

• Walk up to then very confident, a lot of girls find it sexy when a guy is confident.

What Guys Said 3

• Just say something completely nuts to make her laugh, that works for me anywhere just have a straight face she either thinks your an ass or interesting but she'll remember you.

• You don't.

• Just go, I started talking and I didn't give a shit haha it was the best felling :D... even if you get rejected, go with the flow :)