I'm dating one of my best friends?

So I'm dating one of my best friends we have been friends seens I was 3 and I'm nervous that if we broke up that I would lose one of my best friends what do I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't break up? Why would you go in to it, think you might? That's your problem right there... you're already worried about what COULD happen, live for the moment, not the future

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I think people generally do not associate with each other afterwards is because the the breakup was very ugly or hurtful. As long as both of you are totally open and honest with each other and keep the lines of communication free most problems end up being pretty minor. Try not to focus on such negative things, that can lead to self-destruction.

• I dated my best friend for 4 years and we're no longer close. There is no telling what will happen but all can say is enjoy being with him while your together. You will learn new things about eachother that you didn't know before, but that's with any relationship.

What Girls Said 0