I told my bf we should be friends?

if he really loves me do you think he would try to win me back and try to work things out

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's immature, he might or might not, if he's mature, he'll move on.

What Guys Said 4

• Is there a reason for this? Is this some kind of test for him?

• im not allowed to date and i hate always sneaking around with him thats the only reason i said we should be friends

• I'm sorry... smh...

If YOU love him, you'll keep sneaking around with him. If you friend zone him, he may not want you back. If you weren't willing to stick it out, if you leave, he may give up too

• I would end everything and wouldn't talk to you anymore.

• U just friendzoned ur bf? 😱😮

I really can't predict the future as i am no psychic bt u better b prepared for any type of eventuality

• i just told him it might better be friends cause he always talks about his x to me

• Then u could have asked him to stop taking about his ex or diverted the topic to something else if he did... Was thr really a need to demote him back as a friend? That's as good as breaking up from my point of view

• If that's what you said to him, He's gone. And if he does come back, he has little self respect to have to try and 'win you back'. You can say you made a mistake sure, maybe that will work.

What Girls Said 3

• don't play games. if you want to be with him, just be with him. he shouldn't have to prove anything to keep you.

• If he really loves you he will do what you have asked him to. IF that is to give you space he will do that. Don't think if he isn't trying to get you back that he never loved you

• Im sorry but your fifteen? Probably he might try for like a week and then move on to the next girl. Your to young for love anyway