What do guys think about dating girls between 26-30 years old? Is that too old? Do you guys prefer dating girls in her teens or early twenties?

Do guys their twenties and early thirties find girls in their mid-twenties - early thirties still attractive and fun to be with?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl in her 30s can sill be attractive if she took care of herself. One think I have noticed is that girls who party a lot seem to age must faster than girls who don't smoke and drink to excess.

The main reason I date younger girls though is because girls who are a bit older usually have kids who get in the way of dating and a lot of girls 26+ are more traditional, at least in my experience vs girls their teens/20s who are usually more adventurous

One huge benefit for girls who are 26+ is that I have noticed in general they seem to play less head games and have less drama than younger girls.

All in all I take it on a case by case basis.

What Guys Said 9

• I am more than willing to date a woman between the ages that you have outlined in your question but it seems as though women of these ages are not interested in me nearly as much as women in their late teens and early twenties are.

• That's because of the "older men are mature" bullshit girls tend to believe in. Age, while a factor, does not guarantee mental maturity. If you ever worked in customer services, you'd know that there are THOUSANDS of complete babies in their 40s, 50s and so on.

I myself am with a guy 2 years younger than me. Admittedly, not a huge gap, but I don't turn down a guy over something as silly as age. My boyfriend is plenty mature and has his shit together.

In short, don't lose hope. There are women out there who don't believe in the age fairytale and gives guys of any age a shot. :)

• Well, I bet there are many girls my age (25) interested in you. As long as you are a charming guy, and, most important, someone kind and fun to be with and knows how to hold good conversations, you will meet girls our age to date. Of course you are getting much attention from teenage girls now, because teens find boys in their twenties more mature and hot than teenage boys. But that's only my perspective. Sorry for English , I am from Brazil. Hopefully you understood :)

• Sure, I would prefer to date girls of those ages.

• I'm 6 months older than my wife. We met at 19. Thus for a time I dated teens (I did so before, with other teens my age)
    during my twenties I dated a girl in her twenties. Then I 'dated' an attractive woman in her thirties.
    Each time, I preferred the one I was dating.
    Right I 'date' an attractive woman in her sixties. She's fun to be with, the BEST.

• its not too old for me :) im betting it could be hella fun

• I'm in my mid 30s and my fiancee is in her late 30s. I still think she's amazing and attractive.

• You're fine.

No need to freak out.

• Its attractive ages... Girls are usually mature n experienced in these ages... It's good..

• Being in that category, I would prefer that age. Girls younger than that ( especially the one's who are 18, 19, and 20) are just too... teenish? I don't know how to describe it, just too fucking emotional and play all these stupid mind games.

• In general I actually prefer women that age as they are more mature, lower maintenance and far more sexually confident and mature. The head games and emotional silliness of younger women can be pretty annoying.

What Girls Said 0