What to do in these two situations?

The guy and I have not been together very long. We have known each other for nearly 2 1/2 years. He and I are already in a some what long distance relations. He lives about 70 miles away. This last week, he left Thursday and was gone Friday , Saturday, Sunday, Monday and now probably today as well for some conference in Nashville. I understand he was busy and such, but at the same time he was sending me texts such as "I'm drunk", "I'm so hung over" and "I'm so fucked up" then I got many snapchats of him drinking and such. It is a bit frustrating when he can't respond to my texts yet sends me that. In addition I have been having issues with my college and I am thinking about transferring. The issue with that is I would be moving 3 hours away. He told me that he did not want me to let him be the reason why I do not go to college but he did not know what would happen with us. I invited him to come with my dad and I to come tour the campus this weekend, but he can't make it. Depending if I like the campus this weekend or not will be the deciding factor if I go. What should I do? I really care about him but at the same time, I just don't know if it is working for me.. He has said that he is immature and I can see that for sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• College first girlllll

What Guys Said 1

• College definitely first. The guy will come to you and be there for you if he really cares

What Girls Said 1

• College first.