Why do I have so much bad luck with guys?

Every time I think it's good something happens and next thing you know I'm by myself.

Well I meet a guy and we hang then he puts me in the position of friends with benefits and after awhile... I'm always put in the position of friends with benefits I hate it... Have any advice?
Soo what do u suggest?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be how you're presenting yourself. Guys will try to use you if they get the impression you're weak/insecure. If you come across as confident, independent and happy to be alone, you will attract a lovely, respectful guy.

What Guys Said 8

• I see these questions all the time. Made a myTake just for people like you.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8254-a-hard-knocks-lesson-on-the-truth-of-giving-your-trust-out-having

• Lol I like the bluntness that's how I am lol

• lol I'm working on it but that's life right learn from your mistakes

• True. That's why I gave you the take. To help.

• may be you should change your taste. The best way is to get out in the world and out of your comfort zone.

• Soooo... What's happening in between?

• You need to make it know to the person you are trying to attract. That you want to be more than just friends. Flirt with him , bring up the subject in small hints. Do what ever it takes to get him aware that your wanting to be more than just friends and u are interested in becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.

• I suggest you grow your hair out. Men love long hair on girls

• Do you have sex with these guys?

• it's not luck - it's taste. You have terrible taste in men.

• That's life.

What Girls Said 2

• No. You do not have bad luck. You have poor judgment or you're into abusive guys.

• Maybe you have to start being more clear with what you want. Make sure they know you want a relationship and not just a fuck buddy.