What does a guy want in a girl?

Guess I just need some insight...

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume you mean for ltr. Yes, looks, intelligence, creativity, and sexual ability are all important, but what guys look for most in a ltr is that the woman loves him and supports him. Most guys are actually more emotional than we let on, but we get stressed, and sad, and typically no one in society understands or accepts that like close friends and family. Life sucks, and when it does and we go home to a woman who understands and shows the same emotional support and tenderness we show you when you are down, that means so much to us. More than a woman with money, or who looks like a magazine model (I'm not saying let yourself go completely, just you really don't need to look exactly like the models in magazines), or has a fancy education (most guys don't really care about that anyway).

Also simple signs of affection, wrapping your arm around his, smiling and telling him how much you love him, and how he as made your life better, making him feel that even when the rest of his life sucks hard, he has someone who loves him for him, is greatly important.

What Guys Said 2

• sex sex sex

• It's mostly about her personality! lmao

What Girls Said 1

• Um...
    young guys go for looks
    mature ones go for personality